Tuesday 25 September 2012

Preorder now open! A Better Tomorrow - Mark Kor

I am so happy cos my all-time favorite actor has arrived in 1/6 scale!
From ZC World Premier Collection - A Better Tomorrow: Mark Kor


From the master of slow-mo director John Woo gave us one of the best gangster action movie of all-time A better Tomorrow.


John Woo made fighting and killing look like ballet!


And of course my favourite actor, Chow Yuen Fatt! No one comes close.


CYF can do anything. Gangster, action, drama, romance, comedy, etc...


This a really well made figure with an incredible head sculpt. The best I've seen in a long time!


A close up look at the accessories that comes with the figure. Amazing stuff. Check out "Tai Kor Tai" I love it!

Retail Price: S$220
Preorder Price: S$200 with deposit S$50
Close Date: 21 October 2012
Launch: November 2012

Tel: 6536 3155
Email: forty42@asia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment